Current Teaching Series
We're all extremely grateful for everything God has done in our lives, but know there's plenty of room for more!
- Are you ready for more of God in your life?
- Are you ready for more peace and joy?
- Are you ready for more of God in your prayer life?
- Are you ready for more of His guidance
- Are you ready for more of God in your home?
- Are you ready for more of your friends to come to know the Lord?
- Are you ready for more fruitfulness around your gift and calling?
We all want more. We instinctively know there is more to come. We've only begun to see what God is capable of in our lives, homes, churches and ministries. The big question is, how do we get there? Whether it's for you in your own personal life or for us as a church, how do we get more?
In this series, we'll take a look at the Kingdom Culture values that prepare the soil for the more of the Lord. And here's the big idea: If you can fill your life with these six things, you're preparing the way for more of Him.
- Positively Positive
- Always Full of Grace
- Radically Responsive
- Naturally Supernatural
- Fear of the Lord
- Spirit of Faith